We are proud to announce the release of 1.3 of Pharo. This new release is the result of active development from the community and it is composed of:
- Cleaning architectural dependencies
- More cleanups directed by applying code critics on the system
- Support for server and headless images. Pharo niw has a support for stdin, stdout and stderr.
- More robust and better startup/shutdown
- Improved look and feel
- Better widgets
- Improved tools
- Weak Announcements
- Stratified Proxy
- More class comments
- Network improvements based on Zinc
Follow the link for more details.
Technorati Tags: pharo