. .


Plugging Away at the Facebook Code

February 26, 2010 12:41:51.518

The last time I left the Facebook interface, it required a web browser for part of the login process; I wasn't really happy with that. So this morning I took a look at automating that. I made a fair bit of progress, but when I post the login form, it simply times out. My earlier attempts were failing due to a lack of cookies; that was simply a matter of caching them on the initial request, so that the client would go ahead and submit them on subsequent sends.

Now I'm not getting that error; instead, my login POST is timing out. Progress, but I'm not there yet...

Technorati Tags: , ,

posted by James Robertson

 Share Tweet This