Tudor Girba has announced Moose 4.1. What's New?
- Significant speed improvements of Mondrian and Glamour
- Improved Mondrian drawing of complex shapes
- Improved Glamour engine to handle cyclic updates
- New user interface look an feel
- Improved set of Glamour widgets
- Re-packaging to strengthen the naming convention
- Re-organization of the code to break unwanted dependencies
- Cleaning of FAMIX
- New extensible design of the Moose Finder
- New PetitParser-based parsers for MSE, Java, and MANIFEST.MF files
- New browser for meta-models described in MSE files
- Based on Pharo 1.1
Follow the link for download and installation instructions.